Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trips in the works

Before I post about my most recent adventures, let me tell you how excited I am about upcoming trips! First up will be a kayak trip from Valdez to Whittier. This will be the longest kayak trip I've been on, and I'm PSYCHED. Next will be an amazing trip to Kauai. Jedd and I, along with a few other Alaskans and Hawaiians, are going to kayak the Na Pali Coast, then hike the sucker, then explore the island, likely via foot, bike, and helicopter. Views ought to be something like this:
Photo courtesy of the interwebz
Then towards the fall I'll be hitting up Yosemite with Julia and my second set of parents. Julz (and Krista and Duncan??? Pretty please!!) and I are going to do some serious backpacking and hiking. It'll look something like this:
Gracias again interwebz

There will, of course, be adventures in the interim too. I've just been busy planning these trips, so they're on my mind right now.
Next up, a recap of my latest adventures. They involve alpaca poop. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Krista & Duncan Graham said...

Oh man I want to go to Yosemite again! Can you imagine the craziness of fondue a la camping style?!?!